Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bodypump

I started taking Bodypump classes at the gym. I went Saturday morning and again last night. My arms hurt!!!

This is the description of Bodypump from my gym's website:
"The Original Barbell Class" is designed for all fitness levels. This class uses free weights, motivational music, and trained instructors to strengthen and define muscles. All BODYPUMP® classes are taught in the gym at all locations. Great for all levels

I like that you pick how much weight to lift and set your own difficulty level. I also like not having to do Downward Facing Dog. As much as I like yoga and pilates, I really hate Down Dog, it is the bane of my existence.

On a completely unrelated note, my bike seat was stolen. I need to get a new one SOON because I miss riding my bike. We're having a gorgeous autumn here in MN and I feel like I am squandering it by not riding my bike around the lakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment