Sunday, January 16, 2011

Update

Well even with the holidays and missing over a week of workouts because of my medical thing, I managed to not gain any Christmas pounds. I don't get on the scale very often, because I am trying to focus more on clothing size than overall pounds. But I was at the doctor this week for a followup exam and I noticed that the number on the scale was down 2 pounds since the last time I remember weighing myself.

I'm now at 260. 9 pounds lost in the last 2 months. 17 in the last year.

Sigh... this is why I am trying to focus on pants size and not pounds. Because that is... well... kinda sad.

In more happy news my favorite jeans are too big. They are stretch denim so they fit kinda OK fresh out of the wash, but they stretch back out real fast. They are size 18/20 pants from Avenue. By comparison, my size 20 pants from Lane Bryant still won't zip. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment