Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nice Ride

My bike is in the shop, so this week I used a Nice Ride bike for the first time.

Anyone used to a sleek racing bike will find them big and clunky. But I ride a mountain bike (with road tires), so I didn't think they were terrible. And the seats are very comfy. My butt did not hurt at all after my ride! I ended up subscribing for the year. I figure I can use the Nice Ride for some transit and other short rides. Which will save wear and tear on my bike and also will make it less of a pain to keep my bike in my apartment.

I live on the 3rd floor. Hauling a bike up and down the stairs is a giant pain. But I've already had one whole bike, plus a seat and seat post stolen in the last 2 years. I wish my building would put in bike lockers!

No comments:

Post a Comment