Tuesday, March 9, 2010

*eye roll*

I saw a TV commercial last night for some weight loss product. I don't remember which one. This woman was saying how when she was overweight she wasn't comfortable in her own skin. But then she lost 30 pounds and then she wasn't embarrassed to go to the beach anymore.

My first reaction was. What? Only 30 pounds? Damn, I wish I only had 30 pounds to lose. HAH!

I know it was just a TV commercial but how sad for someone to be so uncomfortable with their body. And come on, an extra 30 pounds is not even that much. I mean, yeah, I have days where I feel self conscious. I have days where I get really annoyed because I would LOVE to look like someone who works out a lot and I hate that I have to exercise like crazy AND practically starve myself to see that number on the scale go down at all.

But at the same time, I'm not afraid to be seen in a bathing suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment