Friday, March 5, 2010

Vacation...

It's 8am. My plan was to get up and get my ass to the gym and get my C25K run out of the way first thing, then come home and finish packing and getting ready for the convention. But already the slacker voice in my head is working at me. I went to go look for my running pants and thought to myself "but we're on vacaaaaaation, let's skip it".

It would be so easy to declare myself "on vacation" and not work out this weekend. Which I think is all the more reason I can't do it. I've been feeling very unmotivated lately and I think it would be too easy to slip back into full-time slacking. Just gotta push past this and hopefully get my momentum back soon.

So no little slacker voice. We don't get to skip the gym because we're on vacation. Shut up!

No comments:

Post a Comment