Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Swim videos.

I have been watching swimming videos on You Tube. I would love to take a class or two, but honestly my budget is stretched pretty thin this spring/summer due to some upcoming travel plans, and swim classes cost MONEY. And honestly I did fine last year without taking any classes, so I'm not worried. (unlike many triathletes, swimming is my favorite event and I'm decent at it) So swim technique videos online are the next best thing.

THERE ARE SO MANY VIDEOS!!!!

I will have to start keeping track of which ones I like best and post a list or something.

So far today I'm kinda digging Phillip Toriello's vids from Livestrong.com.

He's very concise and the videos are well shot. Also I realized from watching this that I was totally positioning my hands wrong in my stroke. OMG! I can't wait to hit the pool later and try a few new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment