Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's a mystery.

It seems like lately I have been having some days where physical activity is just plain DIFFICULT. For seemingly no reason. Last week, for example I had trouble trekking up the stairs to my friend's third floor condo. I felt winded and dizzy when I got to her door. I live in a third floor apartment! I go up an down several flights of stairs every day. This should not be an issue for me. This morning I had a doctor's appointment. I rode my bike there (maybe a mile), and on the way home decided to take a little jaunt around Lake of the Isles. An easy, maybe 4 mile ride, and one I do often. But today? Today it was so. much. work.

I can't figure out what the deal is. I don't think it's because I am dehydrated or not eating enough. I'm getting plenty of sleep. I have been feeling a little down in the dumps, lately. But that can't make it hard to move... can it? (it does make it hard to stay motivated)

No comments:

Post a Comment