Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Plugging away.

I hit the 50 pounds mark around July 1 or so. Since then I have lost only 5 more pounds. I had hoped for more than double that by now, and had hoped to hit my goal of being under 200 before Christmas. I don't know if that's gonna happen, but we'll see.

In the meantime I am trying to do with the new slooooooow pace of weight loss by looking fro ways to keep myself encouraged. I have upped the intensity of my workouts so I earn more way activity points (and can eat more).

And just today I went to try and find some end of season clearance shorts or capri pants and had pleasant results. I know that sizes vary but I tried on a size 18 stretch denim jean today that was baggy in the butt. So I bought the size 16. (They are a bit snug, but I have at least a month before I can wear stretch denim and boots anyway.) But OMG I CAN BUTTON SIZE 16 PANTS!!!!

I have not worn size 16 since college, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment