Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thoughts

I'm still annoyed at my unexplained weight gain. Annoyed. Angry. Frustrated.

But I decided to do some thinking about what I have been doing. I know I have not been going over my points. That's the first thing the site says to look at- have you been slacking on weights and measures, etc. NOPE. In fact I have not been using all my points. I am going to make a better effort to use activity and weekly points up. If anything so I feel less like I am on a diet. Because clearly I'm getting burned out on diets. Also, I need to eat breakfast. I was looking at my tracker and noticing how many mornings I just tracked coffee in the morning. That has to stop. I was losing much faster when I was eating breakfast. I love coffee, but it's not a meal.

Hopefully this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment