Monday, September 3, 2012

OK this is super weird.

The number on the scale continues to trickle down, very slowly. And yet in the last couple of weeks I've lost another inch off my hips and bust. I wish I had tracked my thigh measurements, too. They are noticeably narrower now- I can probably get away with going out in a dress and not have to wear Body Glide on them anymore.

I think the increased workouts really ARE making a difference. My boyfriend has been insisting for weeks that my lack of progress was due to increased muscle mass. But I never really believed that before now.

Speaking of my boyfriend, he is really a saint for listening to me talk about weight loss ALL THE TIME. He stays positive even when I am crabby as hell and filled with diet rage. And he tells me all the time how proud he is of me for sticking with it and working so hard.  He really brings out the best in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment