Friday, September 7, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes I miss staying in on a Friday night and ordering greasy delivery food. I almost never order in anymore. Really nothing is worth the points.

Lately I have been having this weird urge to say "fuck the diet" and order a pizza and eat the whole thing. I don't even know if I could eat a whole pizza anymore. (I hate to even admit there was a time when I could) I definitely know I would be sick from it, though. I wonder where that urge is coming from.

Not related, but sort or related.... I discovered this week that drinking bloody mary mix satisfies my craving for salty food better than popcorn. Even without vodka in it. I might have to buy some V8 and see if that works, too. It's probably healthier.

1 comment:

  1. I love V8. When I have a craving for salty food I drink a VG. If I am at home I make it fancy with celery and tabasco and paprika around the rim.

    ReplyDelete