Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bike dread.

Last weekend I took my first cycle class at the gym. It was called "Cycle to the Movies". It seemed like a fun idea- ride bikes in the spin studio while watching a movie. Nice, relaxing Saturday workout. Honestly I would have done anything to get out of going to one more Bodyflow class. (a torturous combination Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates, and I SUCK at it) But I only lasted an hour into the the 2 hour movie. Not because I wore out, but because my BUTT HURT! Seriously, how do people stay on thier bikes for hours at a time? I don't get it.

Since I ran yesterday I was thinking I should do the bikes today when I hit the gym. But I am kinda dreading it. I'm still kinda sore from the weekend. I would so much rather go running again.

What kind of world am I living in when running is my workout of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment