Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wah...

I hurt all over today. All. Over. Arms. Shoulders. Legs. Back. Ass.

My original plan for today was to get up this morning and go to the gym for a run. Then walk home (little over a mile) and stop by Starbucks on the way for good coffee beans so I could enjoy some french press.

I was already planning on tomorrow being my "rest day". I suppose that it's no big deal if I skip the gym today instead. All the experts and websites always say not to overdo it, to listen to your body, blah, blah, blah. And today my body is definitely screaming at me.

But I feel like if I skip my workout today- even though I am in pain, even though I know I will run tomorrow, and even though I will still walk for all my errands this morning (which are in completely opposite directions so it's plenty of walking)- I still feel like I'm being a slacker. Like I'm just making excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment