Monday, February 15, 2010

Upping the ante.

I am so glad I took a rest day yesterday. When I went out for that walk to get coffee beans I realized that in addition to all my other pain, my left knee was seriously out of whack. Ow. I'm feeling much better today.

This week I am increasing all my cardio sessions by 15 minutes. I usually do my 30 minutes and scoot out of the gym as fast as I can. (been a member over a year and still don't feel like I belong there) Today when I go do my C25K run, I'm going to do 15 minutes on the bikes after. In another couple of weeks I will up it to an hour total. Then I pretty much dare my pants to stay tight.

I also dusted off the old 8 Minute Abs and Arms DVD. Cheesy as they are, it's easy to squeeze in those mini workouts on my breaks and I really need to do some core and upper body work. I plan to do them daily.

My other goal this week is to drink more water. I keep a Brita pitcher in the fridge and have a mug of water next to me all day. But I think I maybe only drink 40oz a day. It needs to be more than that.

I am suffering from an extreme case of "don't wanna" today. I'm probably just tired.
I'm really not sleeping well.

1 comment:

  1. If you get bored of the 8 Minute Abs and Arms (I get bored of workout DVDs super fast), there are a TON of the 10 Minute Solutions available to watch instantly on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete