Friday, April 9, 2010

How it all went.

The Podrunner podcast:

It was awesome. I was very pleased with it. I liked the little chimes that tell you when to speed up and slow down. I liked the music. I'm giving it a 2 thumbs up!

As for the workout:


Since I am making the switch from treadmill to outdoors and have been out of commission for over 3 weeks, I decided to back up a bit and do C25K week 2. I think it was the right choice.

I coughed nonstop the first half of my workout. A couple of times I nearly vomited I was coughing so damn hard. But the running was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. My legs seemed happy to be running again. I added a little to the cool down, so all told I did about a 40 minute workout.

My back and abs hurt from coughing. My legs feel like jelly. I am completely exhausted and I am sweating from head to toe. It's AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment