Friday, April 9, 2010

Today's the day!

Right after I wrote my last post I started coughing so hard I threw up. So yeah, no running that night. But I did make it to the gym for Bodyflow. It felt soooo good to move. Even if I coughed all thru class. Yesterday I went out for a walk to get some fresh air. But I was still feeling pretty run down.

Today, though? I think today might be the day. I haven't been coughing so much this morning. And I can actually breathe today. And I'm not feeling all tired and stuff. (though I am kinda sore from Bodyflow) My plan is to get out on my lunch break and do a C25K run. I think I am going to back up to week 2 since I have been out of commission for a few weeks and also since I am going to be running outside now.

My bike was stolen last week, so this weekend I need to get out and shop for a new one. And definitely buy a better bike lock this time! I should be more mad but that bike had a flat tire, was super rusty, and needed a new seat. Plus it was a one-speed. I was already thinking I needed to upgrade to a bike with gears. So the thieves are totally welcome to my junker. Jerks.

I am excited to get outside today. Even if the running goes badly, I need the sun. I am pale from being indoors so much. And I have huge dark circles under my eyes. Last year when I was going running outside 3 times a week, I had a nice glow from getting lots of sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment